воскресенье, 7 ноября 2010 г.

My summer holidays

After a hard school year the long-awaited holidays came. They began with the exams that I passed successfully. After 2 weeks, my friends and I went to the summer camp "Dzerzhynets".It is located in the forest in Slavyanogorsk. There I was for 3 weeks. It was very fun and interesting: every day there were different activities, sports competitions, which involved everyone,every night we had discos. The camp is very friendly, so I got a lot of new friends. Days in the camp went very quickly,as this was the happiest time in the summer. After the camp I came home, where stayed for several days, and went to western Ukraine rafting on the river Southern Bug on catamarans. I went to this trip with my mother, aunt and cousin. Our journey began with the arrival in Vinnitsa, where we were met by an instructor with equipment. Then we,together with the tourist group went to the place of alloy - the cite of Tyvrov. There we collected catamarans and began our water voyage. The first day of the alloy was very difficult because it was difficult to understand immediately how to operate a catamaran,but despite the difficulties on the first day we passed 15 km. During the stops we have been preparing meals ourselves, play in different games and swimming. We slept in tents. The first days of our voyage it is just a pain in the muscles because of the rowing. But then on our journey there began to appear rapids and although they were not great, but to overcome them it was scary and exciting. Our voyage lasted for 6 days.The most memorable day was the last but one because then we passed the threshold,which is on a scale of gaining had 2 points out of five.



When passing this threshold we had an instructor each catamaran, because we ourselves would not be able to pass it because of strong currents. For all 6 days we sailed 75 km. It was an unforgettable extreme rest. After arriving all time remaining before academic year(and that was 2 weeks) I spent at home. That's been my summer vacations. I liked them very much

3 комментария:

  1. Dear Vlad,

    I can say you had quite an experience and you will never forget this summer. I liked your essay and would have a look at your photographs with pleasure.

    Yours,
    V.N.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Dear Vlad,

    I am very impressed by your photos. Were you inside this catamaran? Who took these pictures?
    Now you deserve the highest mark! But... When will I see Karina's blog link on you blog?

    Yours,
    V.N.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Dear Vlad,

    Happy New Year!
    Now, when you have more free time, write an essay about your hobby!
    Visit our class site and do tasks!
    Read your friends' blogs and leave any comments!
    Have wonderful holidays!

    Yours,
    V.N.

    ОтветитьУдалить